A transformation map can be used to show alignment of activity to achieving a vision.
It can be used for delivery of a team’s service or for an initiative.
For more information on the terminology (i.e. outcome, objective etc.), please refer to the Glossary.
Click the DOWNLOAD button to access the Transformation Map template.DOWNLOAD
Hints & Tips
- Complete this exercise as a group and use post-it notes.
- Start with the vision and objectives.
- Each objective should relate to a theme. A theme could be a stream of outputs which together deliver a single objective.
- Consider which outcomes need to be achieved to meet the objectives.
- List the outputs required to achieve the outcomes and when they are likely / able to happen.
- Agree on the timescale for the overall vision to be achieved.