- Delivering Results Themes
- Stakeholder Management
- Stakeholder Identification
Stakeholder Identification Template
Stakeholder Identification Log
A stakeholder identification log is a simple tool used to identify and capture the list of new and existing stakeholders during the ‘Identify’ stage of an overall stakeholder management. This is the first step in stakeholder management and the initial tool to use.
Click the DOWNLOAD button to access the Stakeholder Identification Log TemplateDOWNLOAD
Hints & Tips
- When identifying stakeholders, there are many possible techniques, a number of these are
- Stakeholder identification should occur at the start of the initiative.
- Stakeholders may change at different points in the lifecycle, so repeat the process for each phase.
- Consider external stakeholders as well as internal stakeholders and learn best practices from previous projects or initiatives.