- Reflecting on how we’ve undertaken activity helps us to continuously improve.
- It allows us to learn from past experience whether positive or not.
- It assists in increasing the accuracy of planning and estimating.
- It improves quality in decision making and confidence in delivery.
Reflective Analysis / Lessons Learned
Click the DOWNLOAD button to access the Lessons Learned Log templateDOWNLOAD
Hints & Tips
- It is recommended you carry out a review at regular intervals during the activity rather than waiting until the end to enable any remedial action to be taken and improvements made.
- It is helpful to review lessons learned from previous similar initiatives before starting new activity to prevent the same mistakes being repeated.
- Actively seek feedback and share your lessons learned with others in similar roles.